**A Midwest Connections pick for May 2017!**
Praise for The Good Byline
“Orr’s debut mystery is a fun romp populated with peculiar characters. Recommend to new adult fans or admirers of Janet Evanovich’s ‘Stephanie Plum’ capers.”
“Fresh and funny, romantic and sunny… a smart cozy series…”
- Carole Barrowman, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
“Jill Orr has put pure joy on the page with The Good Byline. So if you need a bit of distraction from the real world, this might just be the antidote you are looking for.”
- BOLO Books review
“This was a fun read that was hard to put down, quickly becoming a page turner… a delightfully amusing adventure in the life of Riley Ellison who tickled my funny bone with her internal obit-type dialogue. I look forward to the next book in this wonderfully humorous debut series.”
“Who knew obituaries could be this much fun?”
- Gretchen Archer, USA TODAY-bestselling author of the Davis Way Crime Caper series
“Jill Orr’s delightful, laugh-out-loud debut is the perfect mix of mystery, humor, and romance, anchored by an endearing heroine you can’t help but root for. A fun, fast- paced read with a satisfying mystery at its heart. Perfect for fans of Janet Evanovich.”
- Anne Flett-Giordano, author of Marry, Kiss, Kill and five-time Emmy-winning television writer.
“In this irresistible page-turner, Jill Orr delivers a funny, smartly written mystery featuring a charming heroine and appealing setting. I can’t wait to join millennial Riley Ellison on future adventures — and misadventures!
- Ellen Byron, award-winning author of the Cajun Country mysteries
“Jill Orr’s Tuttle Corner is absolutely charming, and you’ll want to hang out more in this Virginian small town with Riley and her cast of friends. The methodical local reporter, Will Holman, is a standout, and here’s hoping he will appear in more of Riley’s mystery adventures. Fans of Hannah Dennison’s Vicky Hill series will definitely devour this debut!”
- Naomi Hirahara, Edgar Award winning author of the Mas Arai and Ellie Rush mystery series
“Riley ‘Bless her Heart’ Ellison is a breath of fresh air—a funny, empathic, Millennial heroine. She kept me turning the pages well into the night.”
- Susan M. Boyer, USA TODAY Bestselling author of the Liz Talbot Mystery series.