- May 11th, CozyCon at The Poisoned Pen, Scottsdale, AZ.
- May 16th, 7:30pm. Murder Among Friends discussion group at the Lisle Library in Lisle, IL.
- June 15, The Book Cellar, Chicago, IL in conversation with E.C. Diskin and Susanna Caulkins.
- June 19, **Book launch party for THE UGLY TRUTH** 7pm. SkyLark Book Shop, Columbia, MO.
- June 23, American Library Association Annual Convention, Washington, D.C.
- Saturday, November 25th. 1 – 2pm. Left Bank Books, 399 North Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO.
- Bouchercon World Mystery Convention, Toronto, October 12 – 15, 2017.
- Author Speed Dating, 10/12, 8 – 10am, Grand East
- New Authors Breakfast, 10/13, 7:30-9:30am, Grand East
- Librarian Tea, 10/13, 2:30-4:30pm
- Southern Independent Book Sellers Association conference, New Orleans, September 15, 2017.
- Osher Saturday morning book talk series, July 7th, 2017, 10am.
- American Library Association annual conference, Chicago, June 23-25, 2017
- Barnes & Noble, Columbia, MO, May 4th, 7pm.
- Columbia Public Library, 100 West Broadway, May 17, 2017, 7pm.
- Boone County Historical Society, May 20, 2017, 10:30am.
- Book launch party Country Club of Missouri, April 14th, 5:30 pm.
- Left Bank Books, 399 North Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO. 7pm.
- Unbound Book Festival, Killing It: Women Crime Writers panel with Laura McHugh, Lyndsay Faye, and Julia Dahl. Columbia, MO, April 22, 2017, 2:30pm Stephens College campus.
- The Book Stall, 811 Elm Street Winnetka, IL, April 26th, 6:30pm.
- Missouri Regional River Library. January 25, 7pm. Mystery writers event with with Laura McHugh.
- March 7, 6pm. Fundraiser for the Unbound Book Festival. Panel with Laura McHugh, Nina Mukerjee Furstenau, and Alex George. Old Hawthorne Country Club, Columbia, MO.
- March 12, Celebrate Reading week, Midway Heights Elementary school
- March 22, Guest editor, Grant Elementary school
- Official book launch party! April 5th, Barnes & Noble in the Columbia mall. 6:30 pm. Join me for giveaways, books, cake & more!
- April 10, 12-2pm. McAdams, Ltd. Signing in-store.
- April 11th, 7pm Left Bank Books, (in conversation with Fedora Amis) . 399 North Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO.
- April 14th, 3-4pm. University of New Mexico Writers Conference – Suspense writing workshop, Wait, Wait… TELL ME NOW!
- April 26, 2 -3pm. Poisoned Pen Bookstore Scottsdale, AZ
- May 3, 6:30pm The Book Stall, 811 Elm Street Winnetka, IL,
- May 5 Chapter 2 Books, 226 Locust Street, Hudson, WI, .
- June 12, 6pm. Daniel Boone Regional Library, Columbia, MO.
- July 23, 7pm. St. Louis County Library HQ, St. Louis, MO.
- August 18th, 10:30am. Boone County History and Culture Center, Columbia, MO
- September 7th, 5:00pm. “The Butler Solved it!” Amateur Sleuths panel at Bouchercon 2018 in St. Petersburg, FL.
- October 11th, 3pm. Laugh Out Loud Reads panel at Fall for the Book Festival, Fairfax Virginia.